Thursday, July 2, 2015

OTC 5911 Drain Plug Pro Magnetic Drain Plug Remover Review

I purchased the OTC Drain Plug Pro magnetic drain plug remover in early May of this year and have used it to do two oil changes so far.

For years my preferred method of changing oil was to remove the drain plug by hand after first loosening it with a wrench. This of course always resulted in getting oil (usually hot oil) on my hands.

The OTC Drain Plug Pro has solved the problem of oil all over my hands. After loosening the drain plug with a wrench, the powerful magnet in the tip of the OTC Drain Plug Pro locks onto the drain plug. Then rotating the handle removes the drain plug with your hands away at a safe distance.

Conclusion

This is one of those tools that now I have it, I wonder why I didn't get one a long time ago.

OTC 5911 Drain Plug Pro Magnetic Drain Plug Remover

No comments:

Post a Comment